- Controller size: 8½" × 5" × 3" (215 mm × 127 mm × 76 mm).
- Relay amperage rating: 30 Amps.
- Relay/hook signal voltage: 120/240 Volt.
- Compatible with all FE Petro single-phase submersibles and competitive makes.
- Optically isolates inputs from up to eight dispensers preventing damage to dispenser relay boards caused by cross-phasing.
- Prevents electrical feedback between dispenser hook circuits during periods of maintenance and service as required by NEC 514-6, 1999 and other international codes.
- Can be supplied factory-wired in tandem with the FE Petro Smart Controller or the FE Petro standard control box.
- Eliminates false STP run due to voltage leakage of multiple dispensers connected in parallel.
- Fuse-protected output to submersible pump controller.
- The STP-DHI can retrofit to any existing site.
- Incorporates an “ON/OFF” lockout switch.
- Relay energized with 110 Volt dispenser/hook signal.
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
|400818921||STP CBS, single-phase control box, with switch and lockout, 120 Volt coil|
|5800100215||STP SCI, single-phase smart controller|
|5800300100||STP DHI, isolates up to eight, 120 Volt dispenser handles|
|402312921||STP-DHI-SCI combo DHI with factory-wired STP-SCI|
|402313921||STP-DHI-CBS, combo dispenser hook isolation with factory wired STP-CBS|