The OPW 44 and 44N Flow Limiters allow your customers to comply with the EPA 10 gpm maximum flow rate mandate which went into effect July 1, 1996. Both the OPW 44-0044 and 44N-1044 Flow Limiters are designed to control the maximum fuel flow rate to 10 gpm.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Compact, attractive profile - for a sleek, modern appearance.
- The OPW 44-0044 is designed to be installed at the dispenser outlet or between the dispenser and the breakaway valve, thus removing it from the abusive action sometimes seen at the nozzle.
- A flow indication arrow - is indicated on the flow limiter for easy installation.
- 44N-1044 has a 3/4" male thread - for connection at the nozzle inlet or at the swivel inlet.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Zinc/aluminum (44), aluminum nickel-plated (44N)
- Spring: Steel
- Guide: Ceramic-filled plastic
- Adaptor: Steel zinc-plated
- Inlet and Outlet Size: 3/4" NPT