Tank top spill containers are designed to contain small spills that occur at the fill point on above-ground storage tanks.
- Standard Features
- 3 1/2 gallon (13.25 liters) capacity
- Hinged cover is lockable with a padlock
- Centered connection
- 517 has male threaded inlet and outlet
- 517F has female threaded inlet and outlet
- Body: 16 gauge spun steel, powder coated white
- Cover: 16 gauge steel, powder coated white
- For a different color powder coating, please contact us.
Certifications & Listings
- Florida DEP EQ 345
- Meets the new and revised requirements for CAN-ULC-S663-11