Normally closed solenoid valves are used to help prevent the accidental siphoning of product from a tank in the event of a fracture in the pipe or other cause for leak downstream and below the liquid level. Generally installed on the dispensing side of a fuel system pipeline. The valve opens upon the receipt of an electronic signal such as when a dispenser or pump is switched to the on position.
- 710 has a cast bronze body
- 710MO has manual override feature. Available in sizes ranging from ¾″ to 2″ for operation during a power outage
- 710SS has a stainless steel body
- Body: Cast bronze
- Seals: Viton, Teflon
- Power: 120/60 Volt AC Coil
- Solenoid housed in an integral, watertight, explosion-proof shell
NOTE: Product can only be pumped in one direction, the direction of the flow arrow. Not designed for use as an overfill prevention or process control valve.