- 2 hp models can operate with single- or three-phase incoming power supply to the MagVFC
- 4 hp models require three-phase incoming power supply to the Mag VFC for proper operation.
- Incoming power supply to the MagVFC can be 200-250 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
- MagVFC™ outputs a three-phase, variable frequency signal, valid for FE Petro variable speed pumps only.
- 2 hp max. motor draw: 9 Amps.
- 4 hp max. motor draw: 15 Amps.
- MagVFC max. line draw: 20 Amps.
MagVFC Design Highlights
The MagVFC features a dual seven segment display to show diagnostic faults. A serial interface is standard to connect to INCON System Sentinel software for remote reporting of pump alarms and sharing other pump/ATG intelligence. The MagVFC detects and displays these system conditions:
- Dry tank (initiates an immediate pump shut-down).
- Continuous pump run.
- Low incoming voltage.
- Pump motor failure.
- Short circuit detection.
- Controller faults.
- Open circuit detection.