A typical turbine model designation has up to five components to define the pump being supplied as follows:
STP XXXXX Y - A - B
- STP = Basic Model Designation
- XXXXX = Factory Installed Options (Model designations may include one or more of the following characters in alphabetical order.)
- AG = Alcohol-gasoline compatible (up to E85, up to B20, and B100) (Note standard models up to 10% ethanol capable)
- F = Floating suction adapter (1½" NPT female adapter)
- K = Intake filter screen (IFS, factory installed to PMA)
- M = MagShell™ (flow enhancing, expanded PMA shell)
- *R = Model R check valve (24 psi relief/22 psi reset for PLLD)
- *W = Model W check valve (16 psi relief/13 psi reset for PPM4000)
- Y = Pump Motor Horsepower Rating
- 200 = 2 Hp fixed speed
- A = Model Length (see table)
- VL1 = 63" - 91"
- VL2 = 94" - 154" (Note VL2 models fit 94% of all known installations)
- VL3 = 126" - 217"
- B = Riser Pipe Length (see diagram)
- Riser pipe length is expressed as two numeric characters that indicate the total length of the riser in inches. Riser pipes are available from 7" to 69" in 1" increments (additional charge for risers 31" or longer).
- 2 Hp fixed speed models are available in variable length and fixed length options.
- Check valve: 2 ¾" diameter fluorocarbon seal constructed with cast aluminum body and steel backing washer.
- Pressure relief valve: available in four pressure relief settings, integral to check valve. Standard model relieves at 40 psi and resets above 35 psi.
- Syphon: venturi-type syphon primer supplied with every submersible. Syphon check valve and secondary syphon sold separately.
- Air eliminator: every submersible includes a tank return path with one-way check valve to provide active air elimination.
- Electrical disconnect: electrical yoke for positive contractor disconnect during service.
- 2 Hp fixed speed, 3450 rpm, multi-stage centrifugal type pump motor with integral, automatic, thermal overload protection.
- Standard pressure (M200, two-stage) model, max. pressure = 36 psi.
- High pressure (HM200, three-stage) model, max. pressure = 45 psi.
- Available with MagShell™ for 45% increased flow area around motor.
- 2 Hp fixed speed models require single-phase, 208-230 VAC, 60 Hz incoming power.
- 2 Hp fixed speed models incorporate a starting and running capacitor, with internal bleed resistor, rated 370 Volt, 40 microfarad.
- STP-SCI single-phase smart controllers and STP-CBS single-phase control boxes are available for 2 Hp pump control.
- Max. motor draw: 12 Amps.
- Max. liquid viscosity: 70 SSU at 60 °F (15 °C).
- Standard STP models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing up to 10% ethanol with gasoline, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- STPAG (AG compatible) models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing diesel fuel with up to 20% biodiesel, 100% biodiesel, up to 85% ethanol with gasoline, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- 2 Hp fixed speed models can also be used with diesel fuels, fuel oils, kerosene, Avgas and jet fuels in a non-gelled pourable state.
- All wetted elastomers are made of a high grade, fluorocarbon compound.
- cULus listed.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
- Please note that prices are intended for sales in the United States. If you are international, additional fees may be added. Contact us for more information.
- Due to the size and weight of the item, shipping costs may vary.