Typical Applications: Automotive Dealerships, Industrial plants, Mining, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission Centers
Fluid Types: Auto Transmission Fluid Pumps, Oil Pumps
Maximum simultaneous dispense points @ 1.5 gal/m (5.7 l/m) per dispense point. Note: pumping distance and pipe diameter will effect dispensing performance.
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models – built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve – more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption – extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler – results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod – reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump – delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
|Operating air pressure range||30 – 150 PSI (1-10 bar)|
|Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil||8 gal/m (30 l/m)|
|Air consumption (100 PSI & 4 G/M)||19.70 SCFM|
|Max fluid stall pressure @150 PSI air||490 PSI (33.8 bar)|
|Cycles per GAL||34|
|Air inlet||1/4” NPT (F)|
|Fluid inlet||1” NPT (F), 1 1/2” NPT (M)|
|Fluid outlet||3/4” NPT (F)|
|Effective air piston diameter||2.5” (63.5 mm)|
|Carbon steel, Buna-N, stainless steel, nickel plated steel, nylon, ultrathane, zinc plated steel, and aluminum|