Tank top spill containers are designed to contain small spills that occur at the fill point on above-ground storage tanks.
- 5 gallon (18.93 liters) capacity
- Hinged cover is lockable with a padlock
- Centered connection
- 516 has female threads and a centered connected
- 516D includes integral drain assembly
- 516M has male threads
- Body: 12 gauge spun steel, powder coated white
- Cover: 14 gauge steel, powder coated white
- Drain valve: Brass
- Drain o-ring: Viton
- For a different color powder coating, please contact us.
Certifications & Listings
- Florida DEP EQ 725. California Air Resources Board Phase I AST EVR
- Meets the new and revised requirements for CAN-ULC-S663-11 (effective September 25, 2015)