The EBW 362 vapor shear valve is designed for use as an emergency breakaway on Stage II vapor recovery lines in fuel dispensers. The double poppet design allows spring-loaded poppets inside the valve to seal vapors within both the dispenser riser and vapor piping in the event of dispenser displacement, providing maximum environmental protection.
- Dual poppets seal vapors in dispenser riser and in vapor line for maximum environmental protection.
- One 1" test port and two 3/8" test ports eliminate extra T-joints in vapor line which reduces potential leak points and provides more flexibility for Stage II vapor recovery installation.
- Durable zinc plated body is resistant to corrosion.
- Standard U-bolt and boss mount allow for quick and easy installation.
- Base thread includes 1-1/2" female.
- California State Fire Marshal approved.